Advice on managing diabetes during Ramadan
Published on: 06 June 2016
If you missed our managing diabetes during Ramadan event on the 31st May, you can still find out how to best manage your diabetes while fasting.
The event was hosted by local GPs and Imams and focused on:
- Islam and healthy living,
- fasting safely with diabetes,
- what foods are best to eat,
- keeping up with your medication,
- organisations and people who can support you.
If you are living with diabetes or care for someone with diabetes, it is worth catching up on some of the highlights from the event. You can watch a video of Local Bradford Imam Alyas Karman explaining how to manage diabetes during Ramadan as well as viewing the slides from the event below.
« View all articles